It’s more important than ever to have a strategic approach to the design and delivery of compelling presentations.
Very few people enjoy creating PowerPoint or Keynote presentations – but they are often an integral part of the professional’s work life and the business routine, across industries. I provide support to businesses in the design and technical development of visually engaging and accurate presentation materials…and I enjoy it!
- Utilizing the Adobe Creative Suite of products and Microsoft PowerPoint, Keynote, Prezi or other presentation tools to create, style and develop exceptionally high quality promotional or scientific presentations
- Can involve the support of speaker presentations at off-site meetings and events (live speaker review sessions, content management and technical delivery of speaker presentations)
What to expect from me
- Someone who has successfully completed of dozens of presentations
- Continued evolution of strong design capabilities
- An understanding of what it takes to transform content into an engaging story flow/narrative & technical competency in the development and technical formatting of PowerPoint presentations
- A team player with an ability to understand a project brief, clearly defining client needs and demonstrating a proficiency in translating their needs into visually engaging and relevant presentation design
The right design will positively affect the attention paid to the presentation and the retention of the information showcased. Audiences are sensitive and receptive to great use of typography, sharp visuals, and photography, and appropriate animations. I help professionals and companies to emphasize their core ideas, turn data into meaning and clearly provide the call to action.